“Chatting …i Mean Dating with friends from snapchat or making new online friends from your smartphone is one of the most popular Hobbies of young people in these times.
For all new users who do not know how to use this function here we will explain how to add new friends”
If you want to start a chat, you can either wipe right on a snapchat friend’s name or tapping on the icon in the upper left corner of the feed screen. You can then enter text and tap the “send” button on your keyboard.
SNAPCHAT TIPS BEST FRIENDS SOME TIMES MEANS DATING.
Snapchat, one of the most blazing portable application for messaging, has frequently been used to send photos and videos to members of friends ,dating and families conveniently without affecting the memories of phones.
This blazing app was launched in 2011, Snapchat permits clients to include inscriptions or captions, drawings and filters to the photos or videos they are sending to friends. These features are called “snaps”.Snapchat, unlike other messaging apps, allows one to view the snaps within a period of 10 minutes that it was sent and after that, it cannot be viewed any longer. Anything shared through this means is deleted, leaving no trace that it was sent or received. (Nonetheless, much the same as everything else on the web, security isn’t ensured.)
Snapchat Dating is App can be downloaded from Google play and iTune stores for the Android and iOS users respectively. Once the app has been downloaded, open it and then tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of your feed, and then tap “Manage” under “Additional Services.” Snapchat has some awesome features which include;
- Adding text on top on snaps called captions.
- This is a very nice feature. When you choose to overlay your snap with a larger text, the alternative caption style which is another special feature comes to play. Tapping the letter T which is next to the pencil icon in the top right corner will activate the magnifier feature.
- Drawing on your snap. This is another great and the most popular feature of snaptchat. Colours can be picked by sliding the rainbow colour bar. Drawing with the secret crayon colours is an awesome feature that will prevent you from limiting yourself to the colour palette alone. In drawing with the white colour, users can use the white crayon by touching the rainbow colour slider as well as dragging the finger to the top-left corner. Users on Android have their white crayon inside their rainbow slider. The black colour can be found by dragging your finger to the bottom unlike the white colour. Hidden colours can be found at the bottom like the black colours. Android users only have the privilege to use the transparent colour.
- Adding fun filters. Snapchat allows one to add filters like those of the Instagram where you can add the following filters; Geolocation, which indicates the location you are at the moment. A structure representing that location can be added. Time is another filter which indicates the time you took your snap. Temperature filter is used to state what temperature it was when you took your snap. The speed filter shows how fast or slow you were moving when you took your snap.
- Front facing flash. Snapchat has a feature that allows you to take a selfie with flash. This makes your image very bright. It is achieved by tapping the zig zag icon on the top left corner.
- Replay a snap. This can only be done once a day. It allows you to replay the previous snap that was sent within the last 24 hours.
- Change the number of best friends displayed. Snapchat app has a friendship algorithm that allows it to choose automatically three friends for you as the best friends. This can be change to five or seven friends as you want it by going through the settings.
It is important to mention that there is no official setting on snapchat that allows one to delete or remove someone from your best friends list or rather add someone to your best friends list. Nevertheless, there are some tricks that work for some people and others try several times before it works for them. These are found below.
When you block a best friend on snapchat, the score between you and the person is reset to zero. The person will be removed from your best friends and contacts list.The person will be added to the Blocked contacts list. After this, go and unblock the person, which will restore the person to your contact list but no longer on your best friends list.